- Truthy & Falsy:
- Variable scope and hoisting:
- Closures & IIFEs:
- The `this` keyword:
- Functions — Intermediate
- The `arguments` keyword:
- Functions — Advanced
- Monads and promises: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkZFtimgAcM
- More on Promises — Advanced
- Promises/A spec: http://wiki.commonjs.org/wiki/Promises/A
- My favorite Promises library, Q: http://documentup.com/kriskowal/q/
- jQuery Promises:
- Why do they exist?: http://terlson.blogspot.com/2012/09/why-do-jquery-promises-exist.html
- Chained and parallel asynchronous calls: http://terlson.blogspot.com/2012/09/promise-series-part-2-chained-and.html
What do you think?
Do you have any other “required reading” topics? If so, please add a comment and share any good articles/posts on the topic that you might like, too.